Anna Kaiser-Dieckhoff and Luis Tavares Vieira
– hereinafter also “landlord” –
1. Scope1.1 The general terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of the holiday apartment for accommodation as well as all other services and deliveries provided by the landlord for the tenant. 1.2 The subletting or re-letting of the holiday home provided and its use for purposes other than residential require the prior written consent of the landlord.
2. Booking/Booking ConfirmationThe reservation for the holiday apartment is legally binding upon completion of the booking process and receipt of the booking confirmation or after payment has been made. With the booking, the tenant agrees to the general terms and conditions and the house rules of the landlord.
3. Stay3.1 The use of the holiday apartment is reserved for the guests notified to the landlord when booking. Use of the property by more people than agreed is prohibited. Subletting and letting of the apartment to third parties is not permitted. The rental contract may not be passed on to third parties. 3.2 In the event of violations of the terms and conditions or the house rules, the landlord is entitled to terminate the tenancy immediately and without notice. There is no legal right to repayment of the rent or compensation.
4. Terms of PaymentThe rental price applies to one apartment and one to two people. When booking more than 30 days in advance, please pay a deposit of 50% of the total price. If the day of your booking with us is between 30 and 14 days before your arrival, 70% of the total price must be paid. Please transfer the remaining 50% or 30% no later than 14 days before your arrival. If there is less than 14 days between your booking and your arrival, please transfer the total amount immediately. The costs for the local visitor’s tax are to be paid directly in cash on site and are paid by us to the municipality (from 16 years € 2.70 per person/ from birth to 15 years €1 per child/day). We will send you the bank details via e-mail when you make your booking via our website. Please note the current tourist tax of the municipality of Lenzkirch
5. Arrival/departureThe apartment is available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival (arrival possible until 8 p.m.). Arrival before 3:00 p.m. and after 8:00 p.m. is only possible after consultation with the landlord. The keys are handed over via PIN. Key box available. Departure is no later than 10:00 a.m.
6. State of affairsThe apartment is handed over by the landlord in a clean condition. If defects exist or occur during the rental period, the landlord must be informed immediately. The tenant is liable for damage caused by him to the rental property and the inventory. If the property key is lost, the landlord reserves the right to replace the locking system and to charge the tenant for the costs incurred. The inventory is to be treated appropriately and is only intended to remain in the holiday apartments. Moving furnishings, especially beds, is prohibited. In the event of use of the holiday apartment contrary to the contract, such as subletting, overcrowding, disturbance of the peace in the house and non-payment of the full rental price, the contract can be terminated by the landlord without notice. In this case, any payments already made by the tenant remain with the landlord. If the lessee wants to make use of his liability insurance for a possible damage settlement, the lessor must be informed of this, stating his name and address, as well as the insurance number of the insurance company.
7. PetsPets are only allowed by prior arrangement. Pets of any kind are only allowed in certain apartments. In the event of non-compliance, the landlord reserves the right to terminate the rental agreement without notice and to have a professional cleaning carried out at the expense of the tenant.
8. Travel cancellation
In the event of a written withdrawal from the rental agreement, the tenant is obliged to pay part of the agreed price as compensation.
A cancellation must be made in writing; the date of receipt of your written notification by us is deemed to be the cancellation date.<br>
8.1 Should our government ban rentals due to the pandemic, you can cancel free of charge.<br>
8.2 In the event of no-show and no written cancellation, 100% of the total price.
If you do not start your booked trip, for whatever reason, without prior notification in good time, we reserve the right to re-let the holiday apartment. Our services do not include insurance. No money will be refunded for early departure.
Travel cancellation insurance is recommended. <br>For example:
Cancellations up to 30 days before arrival are possible free of charge. Later cancellations will be charged at 90% of the travel price.